Lifelong Healthcare is expanding into the Northern suburbs with a brand new clinic opening early 2018.
There will be a number of opportunities for general practitioners, nurses and reception staff. Please forward an expression of interest to email@example.com.
Practice Nurse – Position available
We are a busy Accredited Practice operating across 5 sites in the Nillumbik Shire and Northern suburbs. We provide all aspects of family medicine including Travel Health, Anti Natal Care and Anti-Wrinkle treatments.
We are looking for an experienced Practice Nurse (Registered Nurse Division 1) to join our expanding team. The position will be 15 – 20 hrs per week with some flexibility required to cover leave. The exciting role will be a combination of general practice nursing and preventative health.
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- A current AHPRA registration
- Previous experience in a General Practice setting
- Certification as Nurse Immuniser
- At least 3 years’ experience of General Nursing
- Have exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Be a team player who can also work autonomously taking on responsibility when required
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be computer literate; and
- Be highly motivated and flexible to work a range of shifts (across different locations) which may include afternoons.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Wound Management
- Immunisations – Childhood, Adult & Travel Vaccines
- Chronic Disease Management Plans & Health Assessments
- Triage and result management
- Assist doctors with minor procedures
- General nursing appointments
Please forward applications Virginia Bolt via email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further enquires please phone Virginia Bolt 9430 8888.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: FRIDAY 1/9/17