Lifelong Healthcare is expanding into the Northern suburbs with a brand new clinic opening early 2018.
There will be a number of opportunities for general practitioners, nurses and reception staff. Please forward an expression of interest to email@example.com.
Reception role – Position available
We are a busy Accredited Practice operating across 5 sites in the Nillumbik Shire and Northern suburbs. We provide all aspects of family medicine including Travel Health, Anti Natal Care and Anti-Wrinkle treatments.
We are looking for a Receptionist to join our expanding team. The position will require evening work every Tuesday 3.00pm to 8.30pm and Wednesday 2.00pm to 7.00pm. You will also be required to work one Sunday per month from 10.00am to 1.00pm.
Please note that this role requires flexibility and the successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate this and their willingness to pick up extra shifts due to annual leave and sick leave requests.
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- Previous experience in a General Practice setting
- Have exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Be a team player
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be computer literate; and
- Be highly motivated and flexible to work a range of shifts (across different locations) which may include afternoon
Please forward applications to Louise Brooks via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close Friday 3rd November 2017