Lifelong Healthcare is expanding into the Northern suburbs with a brand new clinic opening early 2018.
There will be a number of opportunities for general practitioners, nurses and reception staff. Please forward an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the business and the role
Our practices have been operating in the Nillumbik area for over 40 years, with Laurimar Medical Centre and Mernda Village Medical Centre joining our group in 2016. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality medical services to all of our patients.
We are looking for a Practice Leader to join our team in our Mernda Village Medical Centre.
Our General Practitioners are a team of highly experienced and educated professionals who are supported by a collegiate team of nursing, support staff and allied health.
Our medical centres offer a working environment that encourages all of our staff to develop strong relationships with patients, helping us provide better health care to everyone who needs it in the local community
The Mernda Village Medical Centre is looking for an experienced Practice Leader who can bring structure and leadership to a busy clinic. The role will be responsible for managing and supporting our employees, general practitioners and allied health professionals. We are customer centric and expect high standards from our management team that is echoed in our broader support team.
This is a full time position reporting directly to our Group Operations Manager. The successful applicant will be responsible for dealing with all day-to-day operational requirements of running a professional medical centre as well as employee management.
- Identify, review and trouble shoot operational issues
- Monitor practice safety and standards across the clinic
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Monitor rosters and budgets
- Manage and develop staff
- Work within documented policies and procedures
- Proven leadership and management experience
- Business administration qualification or Diploma of Practice Management (desirable)
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Personable approach
- Positive and professional attitude
- Excellent presentation and professional manner
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a busy practice. You will be provided with full training to ensure you hit the ground running. Work with a great team of people in modern facilities.
If you are interested in this role, please send through a covering letter and resume to Louise Brooks email email@example.com by close of business Friday 11 May 2018.